<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, January 05, 2012

DEAD BEFORE HER TIME..... 


It is so sad. One of my best friends died this past week and I have been in seclusion to bereave my loss. I took the best care of her and we had daily visits together….I checked in on her twice a day many times but with all the love and devotion I gave her she has died.

Some things are meant to be and others not at all. We’ve had this relationship for years but she was expected to last longer than she has. It will never be the same without her……I took my happy days to her, my sorrow, my reward intentions, lots of social events held here and she is just irreplaceable.

With my hand in hers we hosted wonderful friends and occasions. We were a team that put smiles on the faces of our guests……now I will have to bury her and learn to do without her. I suppose it is providence. I suppose it is for my own good. I suppose I should have limited her capabilities more but I suppose I was too needy.

I know I have to be the only person you know who actually wore out an ice-cream dipper. She began flaking off her shine in the inside and now I’m afraid to use her because she probably came from China and has lead under the stainless steel layer. Alas…..at least I’m doing the right thing by letting her go……..she had Aides.

Kitchen Aides…………..

Essentially Esther