<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

HALLOWEEN PICTURES..... 



What a busy time of year. There are so many things to captivate my focus on anything but what I should be doing. I am always surprised when I look at the date of my former blog and realize it’s been 9-days since I wrote last. Shame on me.

Logically I don’t understand why that many days passed without finding time to write. I’m busy all the time and the good intentions evaporate with the mundane task of running a home, yard, pets. I love everything I’m able to do but at the end of the day, the time is gone.

One thing we enjoyed was Becky’s Halloween party. She invited our old neighbors and me for supper before they left to go tricks or treating. We had a good old fashioned wiener roast with Samore’s. Becky had decorated the house inside and out and got into costume. Davy Hocking has gone tricks or treating ever since he was old enough to walk with “aunt Beck”……..he always wants her to be a witch which is what she used to be each year. I have the picture somewhere and I’ll try and find it for a later picture. Some things just have to stay the same. Her witches hat I made for her as a little girl lasted through many walks around the neighborhood. She retired it recently and had to buy another. I still liked the one I made better but it was time to say farewell to the hat.

Since I last wrote, we have had a major shift in the political arena. I don’t care who is in power…….I just want “them” to mind the Constitution and quit spending money. I should say quit throwing money away. It’s mind boggling to wrap around the recent years of the House and Senate and their run-a-way policies.

Also troubling were the injuries to Brett Favre in the last game. It just seems to be ill-fated for him to come back this year. But what do I know?? Maybe it isn’t the end of his playing days but injuries keep stacking up.

Here is Becky in her “grand-ness“…………..

Essentially Esther