<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, October 25, 2010

PICTURES OF BAKER'S CREEK..... 



I have been busy doing yard work in this stellar weather we are having. I can hardly stay inside because I know this is a short thing and won’t be this way much longer. We’ve enjoyed the most wonderful fall we’ve had in years. I’ve trimmed back a lot of my bushes to reclaim some of the yard.

I’ve missed writing and I’ve had pictures to share so I came in to do a little posting. This picture is another of our girl’s day outing at Baker Creek Pioneer Village. It’s really the first thing we saw because of the way the path is to walk into the Village. Well, you can imagine our interest in this building. For those of you who haven’t traveled back in the woods where the road stops, you’ve probably never seen a real pioneer Ozark home..

The stove, and washing machine and various other essentials hung on the house are pretty much normal. Including the old dog chained to the porch. Usually it’s a hound dog but this looks like just a mutt. The picture is worth more than I can write about so feast your eyes.

Dode, our camera gal, wouldn’t let us take her picture but she took mine and Sharon’s so that’s the second picture. We are in front of the Seed Store and about ready for lunch.

Time to finish some chores so I will put the pictures in and hope you enjoy them.

Essentially Esther