<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Saturday, January 16, 2010

WELCOME HOME, RICHARD AND HELEN..... 


Every day has it’s own beauty but some are special and captured in the sea of memories. I mentioned before that Rocky’s brother and his wife were coming to visit on Thursday. They arrived late afternoon and we had lots of visiting to catch up on. One of the things we always like to do when they come is to make a trip to a favorite gift store. The short drive, the visit with the folks who own it and then a trip around the store is certainly “eye candy” I almost always come home with candles.

We did some serious visiting when we came home and Becky came after work to join us. Richard and Helen are nice to be around……their visits are too far apart and too short from my standpoint but they live near Chicago and it’s a long drive to come here. It’s time Becky and I make the drive to their home and we plan to do that late Spring. With my kitty population here it’s hard to get away but I have friends who will fill in while I’m gone. One of these days………

January is midway and February is short……so can Spring be far behind? All of God’s creatures look forward to the return of good weather and the beauty that awaits…….for every snowflake He will send a flower.

Essentially Esther