<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2009.... 


I would like to extend a heartfelt greeting to all my family and friends. I will be seeing some of you soon and for the rest……my gratitude comes across the miles to each and every one of you.

In person or by connecting through the internet, I am fond of each and every one. You have impacted my life in different ways. Kind words and caring words when trouble came my way found a place in my heart. I have been fortunate to have the best family and friends this side of heaven.

I am most grateful for a loving God. He has kept me on a good road by His nudging (sometimes a push here and there) and I owe everything I have and everything I am to Him. I have never given up anything to follow a risen Savior……but I have changed in many ways……trying to see the world and my fellow man as He sees them.

May you find peace this day and gratitude. A life well lived has no regrets and imparts the most valuable gift, which is love. May He always reign in your life and guide you to the ultimate feast of Thankfulness.

Essentially Esther