<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MS. FOOTBALL PERSON..... 


I’m mad at my cat ! I wrote a blog yesterday and had clicked the “select all” when Sassy woke up from a nap in front of the PC, did a stretch on the key pad and erased the blog. I tried for a long time to retrieve it with no luck. When Becky came down after work she didn’t have any luck either so I guess it wasn’t meant to be. We tried everything. It’s one of those “oh well” kind of things.

We had a hard rain after dark last night but we are clear and cool this morning. It is only predicted to be around 70 degrees today. That suits me just fine. There is a little breeze so I shall open the house up until the humidity climbs. Hope it doesn’t happen.

I enjoyed football from Saturday through last night’s game which was very strange, at best, but the Manning boys and Brett always put up a good game. I’m never disappointed when I watch any of them…..and it makes for a good day on Tuesday when I watch the re-runs over and over.

Another favorite program of mine is Dancing With the Stars. Seeing people from other walks of life sign on to professional grade dancing is interesting. This year, Donnie Osmond is attempting to outdo Marie’s bid last year. Anytime the Osmonds are in a program there is laughter and energy. Much preferred over some of the negative stuff that many of the other programs put out.

No, I’m not sitting in front of the TV all the time. Even though I’m stuck in the wheelchair or with the walker……..I carry on household duties that I can manage from a sitting position or sometimes in a stand-up with the walker. Believe me, if I were relegated to this situation for life, I would be getting a Scooter wheelchair.

Well, I’d better go open those windows so this is all for now. Hope the sun is shining on you today.

Essentially Esther