<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, August 24, 2009

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS FACE..... 


Sometimes life gets pretty confusing. That isn’t fair…..I should say life with a PC gets confusing. I bought a new Lexmark combination scanner, copier and printer. Thrilled with my purchase I envisioned being able to put things together like a magazine. Well, not so fast, Miss Esther. My friend, Dode, worked all afternoon setting the thing up for me last week and it does copy and print……it also scans.

However I have always transferred my memory card to Kodak Easy Share and with just a few problems over the years have been satisfied. Now the new Lexmark over-rides Kodak Easy Share and won’t let me transfer pictures to Kodak. The end result is that I’m not getting the pictures transferred at all. I’ll have to call in the experts to see what to do.

Therefore I am putting a picture scanned as a trial run of me when I was five years old. That little girl is still in me……alive and well. She’s OK but I’m not doing so good. I’ve thrown in the towel and will see my doctor again tomorrow for X-rays in case this is a fracture instead of a muscle thing. She thinks we may be masking a bigger problem than the regimen I’ve been on.

Cold packs, infra-red heat, my hand-held massage aid…….I’ve been to the Chiropractor, the Massage Parlor in town and only find relief in pain pills. They were my only hope of being able to sleep at night. Tomorrow at 9:00 am is my appointment so I will clue you in on what she wants to do.

I’m sure not everyone who reads Essentially Esther is even vaguely interested but I write this for my family far and wide who reads the blog for news of mom and home. This dilemma has dominated my summer and I’m ready for it to go.

I’m through playing “therapy doctor” and just want to get back to my “normal.”

Essentially Esther