<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WAITING FOR RESULTS..... 

I went to the doctor today……then went for X-rays @ West Plains hospital. It was familiar ground as the cancer clinic is half of the Shaw Building. Brought back many memories……the folks that worked there when Rocky was getting chemo treatments have all gone to other assignments. Sad….they were a great bunch.

As for me, I had two X-rays taken and then came back to Willow Springs for an appointment with Doug at the Massage Parlor. The only thing I’m curious about was the woman who took my X-rays asked if I’d ever been in a car accident. I told her I hadn’t and that was that. She didn’t say any more.

The X-ray report will be sent to the Medical Clinic here and I’m assuming I will hear from my doctor tomorrow. When I know something I’ll get it on the blog for family and those who have shown concern.

That’s all I know for now so will let you know ASAP when I’m informed of the results.

Essentially Esther