<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THE VERDICT IS IN AND..... 

………it is a fractured pelvic bone. I am to rest the pelvic area as much as possible, using a walker when I HAVE to get up. I am not ordered to bed rest but to stay off my feet so I’m pretty much grounded for me. Six to eight weeks should do the trick….and then X-rays to make sure. After that I guess I can be turned loose.

My osteoporosis showed up in the X-ray but so did some healing of the fracture. I’m sure that was from being the stubborn person I am. I had already started fixing myself. (Ahem…..well maybe not.)

All I can say is it’s a miracle I didn’t break where the fracture was as I have continued doing my work around here, in spite of one wing hanging a little low. When I think of the twists and turns and the heavy stuff I’ve lifted, I have to give credit where credit is due. A loving and compassionate Savior.

I have put up with this for over two months now and guess I’d still be waffling on whether to go to the doctor or not but the pain finally got beyond anything I could ignore.

So I will be busy getting better and being a good girl.

Right now pain pills are my best friend.

Essentially Esther