<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Sunday, August 09, 2009

THE LATEST BLOOMS FROM ME TO YOU..... 



It is a beautiful Sunday in the Ozarks. You know I’m a sky person and it is as blue as blue can be with big puffy white clouds lazily floating overhead. I have a friend who was a former classmate and now lives in Germany who said German clouds are different. I had sent pictures of the school we graduated from and he noticed right away in the pictures how different the clouds were. Never thought about it but I suppose Nature is different in different places.

Late July and August is Crepe Myrtle blooming time and mine are just so beautiful. I had to post a picture for all to enjoy. Flowers and blooming bushes/shrubs are my favorite thing about the seasons. I have a little something for every time of year.

Nothing much to report here. School starts here August 18th and things will calm down then. As a Driver-Examiner I was so happy to see school start up again. All summer long you have every 16-year old in the world who wants a driver’s license. It is a nice break……holidays are the same. The minute school is out for even a day…….here come the kids. Of course, that’s what we were there for but sometimes one has too much of a good thing.

Football starts today so I am deliriously happy. From now on I will be occupied with football all week long. Thank you for the NFL network Mr. Cable Man. The only sad thing is Brett Farve has ended his career for good and I for one will always miss him. He was a wonder to watch and such a nice guy too…….never gave in to blabbing in the face of the camera or strutting around like he was the king of football. He just simply loved the game…….and I simply loved him.

Time for me to post the picture so here goes.

Essentially Esther