<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, June 01, 2009

SUMMER IS UPON US..... 



I spent most of the weekend working in the yard. To the right of the bottom picture is what I have cut out and as you can tell, there is a lot more to be done. I spent the morning planting my potted plants for the porches and decided it was not a good idea to go down in the “hole” as I call it and cut out more brush.

The top picture gives an overall view of the area I’m working on but the lower picture is the one that shows the corner I’ve finished. Lots more to do. I love working in the yard but it has to be done in small shifts now. Just can’t stay with it like I used to.

Since I’m captive in the house during the heat of the day I’ve been digging out things to keep me interested. I haven’t done decoupage’ in years but I was wandering through the craft isles of WalMart this morning and there was the decoupage’ supplies. I have lots of things to work with so it will be in the works here. As I’ve said before, I do knitting and crochet, crossword puzzles and any thing that takes my eye. I will eventually get back to quilting but later in the summer or early fall.

At present, the dishwasher needs to be unloaded, as does the dryer and I have a load waiting to go into the dryer. Hummmmm……maybe I should do a little of that before I tear into the crafty things.

See you tomorrow, Lord willing.
Essentially Esther