<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, June 11, 2009

ON THE STREET WHERE I LIVE..... 


More storms and rain came our way late afternoon and into the evening hours yesterday. The same is predicted for today and tonight. It’s the peak of tornado weather so we know the drill. We were in the tornado zone for a brief time.

The rain we’ve had lately makes the ground easier to dig. Yesterday my former neighbor came to put in my new mailbox. The one we had was past due for replacement and I’m happy to have it in and ready for the mail lady.

Today I plan to paint the dish cupboard in the kitchen. I have finally decided upon a color so it is on it’s way to being revamped. Hopefully I can get out in the yard soon to continue my “cleaning out” of unwanted foliage trying to grow into the yard. At any rate, it’s fun to be able to pick and choose my projects.

Time to get busy here. Hope you have blue skies wherever you are.

Essentially Esther