<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Friday, May 29, 2009

THIRTY NINE ONE MORE TIME..... 




Thanks to all the family, friends and bloggers who sent cards, letters, emails or called yesterday to wish me a happy birthday. I was surprised by Rocky’s daughter, Holly, showing up to help me celebrate and Becky took the day off so the three of us did girly stuff and had a marathon talk-a-thon.

I have hit the double sevens….yes, 77 years since I arrived on planet earth. I weighed in at 12 lbs. 2 ounces. Most babies are red at birth, I was pink and white with a shock of hair down the back of my neck. Well the weight came natural since my mother ate her way through a cellar full of potatoes during the winter. I was made up of carbs and they are still my favorite food chain to this day. Can’t argue with the success of good health they have given me.

We had to take pictures by two’s since we didn’t have a person to take all three of us together…..so here is Essentially Esther on her 77th with Becky and Holly.

I thank the good Lord for giving me all those years and to the people who have touched my life. Many of you have blessed me all along the way and never knew it. You have given me so many happy memories and I thank you.

Essentially Esther
May 28, 2009