<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Saturday, April 25, 2009

REMEMBER..... 


A high-school classmate of ours sent this email a few days ago because he knew Rocky died on the 24th of April, two years ago now. It may bring someone of you comfort as it did me. Thank you Don for remembering.

REMEMBER

You are forever held in the love of God.

This is a day of remembering those who have blessed me personally and of honoring those who have blessed the world throughout their commitments of love and peace. As members of the family of God, each one has shined the light of God within them out into the world.

The faith they showed in times of adversity gives hope to those who need to hope, encourages those who are facing hardship, inspires those who follow in their footsteps. Their legacy compels the best within others to come forward and to be lived every day.

For those who are still present in my life and those who have passed on, I envision them through eyes of love, knowing that they are forever held in the love of God.


“For God,, whom I serve with my spirit by announcing the gospel of his Son, is my witness that without ceasing I remember you always in my prayers.” Romans 1:9

Essentially Esther