<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PRETTY BOY..... 




Napoleon asked to have his picture taken again. He was on the deck parading around and when I came out with the camera he began his prissy step and showed his best side to the camera. I picked out a couple of shots to show feathers you don’t normally see when he’s face-in to the camera. He is such a pretty boy!!! This is our fifth year with him.

Last night when I was walking Mandy I heard him screeching high up in a tree in front of Becky’s house. I spotted him and he had spotted me. We said good-night and ended our ritual.

Temperatures here are going way up and I have the house open to air out. How else could I find enough dust to clean up every day? I painted some kitchen areas that needed a touch up, put on new electric wall plates and getting ready to fix a bite of lunch.

Napoleon has nestled in among the flowers/bushes in my berm. He was dozing with his beak on the ground, straight down………but a wasp settled on his top-not and he shook it off. How do I know all this? He is right outside my window as I type.

My thought for the day…….

The truth is always the strongest argument. (Sophocles)

Essentially Esther