<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Saturday, March 14, 2009

COMPUTER WALL..... 



LOWER DESK



UPPER DESK



MY PRIZE LIBRARY CHAIR

I hadn’t forgotten my intention of putting the “after” pictures of the computer room up for viewing…… I just don’t have all four walls ready. I am waiting on some items being made so I’ll send the wall that is ready and the others when they are at last finished.

At least you can view the old desk site and then take a look at the new one. It may not look that great to you but it is much more organized and some of my favorite things had to stay.

I’m very sentimental so I can’t make a clean sweep. The things I keep are the story of my life and each one is a separate journey. Hopefully I will be able to finish the rest of the room soon. Perfection takes time. (Perfection according to me…..Ha!)

For my kids who have been wondering what I do with my time…..this may help explain that……

Mom
Essentially Esther