<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BACK TO WORK..... 



OK…..this is the last of the pictures. These two are taken from the upstairs booth. Believe me, the older I get the higher those stairs get.

I’ve been messing around with the computer and now it’s time to get to some of the KP duties. Even retired folks can’t play all the time. I worked in the garage yesterday cleaning out the boxes and paper wrappings we use to transport our things to the Barn. All I’m keeping are the plastic totes and our bubble-wrap.

Today is house cleaning…..and maybe some cooking. You can only survive on ice-cream so long……time for some veggies and fruit…..

Hope you are all on top of your game today…..I’m going to tie my hand to the vacuum sweeper for now.

Essentially Esther