<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TIME TO FIX WHAT'S BROKEN..... 


This picture was taken in Boston when Rocky and I went to see John run the Marathon. The picture was taken across the street from John and Barb’s hotel in a nice little courtyard. Boston was a very interesting town and we hoped to go back some day.

I am having computer trouble. I can’t transfer my pictures and I can’t get my mail or send any out. The sound went off a couple of weeks ago so I’m thinking I may need to have a professional come check it out. To all who might be expecting answers to your emails……it may be a while. I’m calling my DSL to see what’s going on. Once I get this straightened out I’m going to get rid of Incredi-Mail and go with something else. I’m tired of the computer being full of junk.

We have had a dreary day here. A cold mist and sharp wind. Not very nice. Other than that it’s been a usual Tuesday around here. I’m still working in my little nest and looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel.

I read a quote from Abraham Lincoln and thought you might enjoy it as I did. He said, “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” He was such a wise and good man. I am always interested in what he had to say.

Essentially Esther