<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, February 02, 2009

POTPOURRI..... 

I’m wondering what makes a woman want fourteen children. Especially in just two pregnancies. Talk about life-altering!! I can’t imagine the diapers everyday or to be able to give them each the love and handling that bonds the baby and mother. I for one would not like finding myself in the media with everyone’s take on my situation. I hope this turns out for the betterment of the children involved.

I am happy to say Napoleon is back and our routine is normal again. He sure went through a miserable three days but doesn’t seem too worse for the wear. Amazing! The cats are tired of sliding around on the ice. Our ice and snow have been melting for about three days but freezes back at night. The ground is still covered and it is perilous to walk without the protective straps on my shoes.

I made my first trip out today after one week at home. I had some errands to run and the roads are fine. It’s just the parking lots etc; that make it difficult. The ground-hog has seen his shadow here so we are in for 6-more weeks of winter.

I have to say I was happy for one magnificent moment in yesterday’s Super Bowl. With one minute to go and the Cardinal’s run for the touchdown I thought for sure we were going to win. The underdogs!! How great is that? However, those of you who watched know it was only for a moment.

Maybe next year……….

Essentially Esther