<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, February 23, 2009

AT LAST..... 


Today I was able to get my pictures transferred to the computer. I’m sure you are tired of me complaining about it and I’m tired of messing with it. I went to the Radio Shack this morning and they couldn’t fix me up with the USB that Kodak uses but they had a high speed USB 2.0 data transfer that worked. Of course when I got home with it I had unexpected problems as my Dell still wouldn’t comply. I left the room a few minutes and came back……….on the monitor was a box asking what I wanted Dell to do. One option was transfer pictures to Kodak Easy-Share. With one little click here came my pictures.

They are past being relevant but several of you have asked about Napoleon. This was the first picture I took after the ice melted off him. He’s on my front walk eating cake. Fast forward to today and he is a real beauty….his tail is larger than ever. Herman, you asked how old he is and where he came from……well, he will be five years old this June and he just came walking up from the back woods as a young bird. He is a beauty and spends 95% of his time in my yard…..loves my cats.

I will get a picture of him with his pretty tail as soon as I can. I am happy to be able to add pictures to my blog that are pertinent. So after spending all morning at the computer I’m off to get some work done. May the sun be shining where you are.

We are as young as our faith…
As old as our doubt;
As young as our hope…
As old as our despair……….George Webster Douglas

Essentially Esther