<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, January 29, 2009

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP...... 




I’m greatly encouraged today. Late yesterday afternoon I took some of Napoleon’s favorite snacks to him and he ate several pieces. He is able to hop down from the railing to the porch floor and back. After two miserable days of incapacity and covered in ice he is moving around a little better.

I went back this morning and he ate more. Half of the ice was gone from him and it is predicted to reach 33* today with warmer temps tomorrow. Since I began to write the sun has popped out so he will surely lose the rest of the ice today.

He won’t be able to graze much because of the ice pack and snow but he knows he is always good for a handout here. I am the only one who feeds him or talks to him so he understands our relationship perfectly. He will come for food.

The pictures are of my yard. The ice is beautiful and fortunately we didn’t lose our power…..they claim 400,000 folks are without south of us here and into Arkansas. Being an all electric home it is always a concern for me. Hopefully this will be the worst of the season.

Napoleon told me to thank you for the prayers and well-being. He is feeling much better now and anxious to get back to normal.

I thank you too.

Essentially Esther