<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, January 12, 2009

MONDAY MORNING..... 

Today is the final day of re-flooring. The last room is where my best friend, the computer, is so I will be shut off all day. I feel a pang of remorse as it’s the “window” where I join you and you join me. I am still in awe how I can sit in my room and send out messages, letters and blogs all over the world. Something my parents could not imagine in their day. With everything there is good and bad but I see it as a wonderful way to stay in touch with family and friends. (Although some of my friends wouldn’t say I’ve been in contact much lately.)

I always forget how much work goes into a project. When everything on the floor has to be moved at least twice it’s a massive undertaking. I managed to box up all the small stuff and Tom (the one who does the work) will finish taking the plastic tubs when he comes.

I managed to watch the games by working during the commercials and was happy with three of my choices…….however I really wanted Eli Manning to win as he’s such a nice kid. I would say the Chargers couldn’t play their best game in Pittsburgh…..they looked pretty miserable with low temps, blowing wind and snow flurries.

I was happy for the Cardinals as Kurt Warner played for our St. Louis Rams and took them to the Super Bowl with a Cinderella story. Bagboy to fame. He ended up on the bench as second QB for a couple of teams and this is a showcase for the skills he never lost. Good for him.

Now to get back to work………I’ll check in at the end of the day.

Essentially Esther