<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SEEING RED..... 


I finally got my camera working again. I hadn’t taken any pictures for some time and when I went to use my camera it was dead as a doornail. Well, after fussing around for days I guess I was waiting for someone to tell me the batteries were in wrong. Now I am enthused once more and hope to do more picture taking pertaining to my blogs.

This picture is of the newly painted red door with the fall decorations. I wonder if any of you can tell something odd about the picture? It has to do with the door. That’s a big hint so let’s see who is observant.

I need to take new pictures of Napoleon with his winter look. I was so happy that he flew up in the big oak tree last night. He came running to the porch and looked in the window to let me know he was ready for supper. He ate hungrily and wanted more so we repeated the routine. I happened to look out a few minutes later as he flew up in the big oak tree out front……..first time this Fall. He takes turns around the neighborhood and enjoys any activity going on.

With the building of a new large house just down the street he spent time watching the men’s progress part of the day. He’s a very nosey bird and likes to be where people are……..mainly just to see what you’re doing and to have a little company. I remain his most important person because I’m the only one who feeds him. I just enjoy feeding him and all the cats……..something about it makes me feel good. It takes a lot of time to win their trust and I cherish that. It’s amazing how we are able to communicate with little critters……it is a special gift.

To leave with a good thought I read recently: Don’t let your worries get the best of you, remember, Moses started out as a basket case.

Essentially Esther