<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, October 23, 2008

WHERE DID WEDNESDAY GO? 


I am convinced that being retired is over-rated. I was sailing along this morning with a long list of things to do. I took a table over to some friends and invited them Thursday evening for some apple crisp and coffee. Of course I thought it was Wednesday and I would finish my projects today and take my time fixing for a nice evening tomorrow.

Becky called after lunch and in the process told me today is Wednesday. Have you ever seen a cartoon character when it’s losing it’s mind? That’s what I looked and felt like. WWWHHHAAAATTTTT? Today isn’t Wednesday? In a panic I cut to the chase and decided to stop and write a blog. I have ended my challenge for the day and will see if I can get a picture on the site again since I’ve had another session with Roger on the phone.

How many people does it take to make a picture on the blog? A VILLAGE.

I found a Rockenbach sign in the garage some weeks ago and today I decided to clean it up and paint it to go over the front door. Both front and back doors are painted red now so of course, the sign in now red also. Rockenbach is embedded so I will paint it with black paint so be more noticeable. The deck was so pleasant with sunshine and a cooler temp…..just right for painting.

I finished the sign and then decided I would put another coat on both outside doors. I was having a lot of fun and planning more when all of a sudden I found out I was operating a day late.

I will take pictures of the Rockenbach door when it’s hanging red and proud. But for today I'll show you where I create the blogs. I spend a lot of time in this area.

Essentially Esther