<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, May 01, 2008

TO ROCKY..... 

To Rocky on our wedding anniversary……April 30th


If only for a moment I could touch your face
And feel your arms around me in a warm embrace
If I could look into those eyes and see
The love I know was meant for me.

This heart of mine can’t stop loving you
No matter how far how long or what I do
I cannot see the world like it used to be for
You were the gift God gave to me.

If only for a moment I could hear you say my name
That only you could do for it will never be the same
You loved me so completely I could never ask for more
You loved me with the young love that we had known before.

If only we could be together for just a little while
There is so much I need….a kiss, a hug, a smile
How I wish I could share with you the things I’d love to say
But for a while we’ll be apart until that glad new day.


Essentially Esther