<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, April 17, 2008

BEAUTIFUL THURSDAY..... 

Today is an April day I can brag about. A little breezy but that freshens up the house. Yesterday I went for my last visit to Dr. Jones and he was happy about the outcome. I am only scheduled for a follow-up in a year. However, he asked if I noticed my left eyelid as droopy compared to the other one……and I had and so did Becky. He said he could fix them anytime I wanted him to if it got to the point it was impairing my vision. He left the offer open in case I ever decide it’s necessary…..in the meantime I look a little low on one side…..oh well….the eyes are great and I’m all done for a while.

I dropped by the gym yesterday to see Craig, the owner. He is always good for a big hug and takes time to ask how I’m doing etc; Next to the family I would say Craig loved Rocky more than anyone else ever could. I like to connect with the ones at the gym because of our happy memories there.

Today I am getting ready for dinner with friends. I am fixing for four children (still at home) and their parents plus Becky and me which will make eight at the table. Tomorrow evening we will host the Vietnamese couple who do our nails and pedicures. They will have a good old Vietnamese dish called……pizza. They always cook some of their customary food for us each time we go so I thought well……I’ll fix them Becky’s favorite dish. That girl could eat pizza every day till it runs out her ears…..I don’t think anyone likes it as well as Becky.

Saturday we go back to Harrison, AR to work on our booth and showcase. I am told the showcase just about sold out of everything. I’m loaded to the gills so I’ll be ready to fill it up to go a couple of weeks.

Well, I’d better get busy here. Lots to do before dinner time.

Essentially Esther