<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SHOPPED OUT!!! 

If you wonder where I’ve been for several days….mostly on the road. Becky surprised me with taking last Friday and this week off…..so we’ve been busy going and doing things to finish up dental work, cataract work and lots of shopping. We made each trip count as we combined a lot of things in each day.

We spent a large amount of time shopping for our booths, un-wrapping, pricing and then wrapping again. If you’re a born junk-ee and like to shop it’s a marriage made in heaven. Of course when something is a desirable piece at a price we can’t refuse it goes in our own collections. We have an agreement…..if something comes in then something must go out. It keeps us from looking like a clearing house for Good Will.

Tomorrow is Becky’s birthday so her choice is to spend the day in Springfield. We’ll do lunch, shop, have a cup of cappuccino, shop and then shop!! We’ve been in most of the winter and it’s fun to get out for a bit. However, I’m anxious to get to serious cleaning that I’ve been side-tracked from for far too long. That will come next week or I’ll be cleaning with a shovel.

My left eye is down to one drop three times a day for the last two weeks. My right eye is finished and I can see a wart on a flea at 300 feet. It’s amazing how they do that and I’m very grateful to live in an age where they can. I will have my follow-up April 16th and then my cataract saga is over.

As for the weather……we just had a hail-storm. It covered the ground in minutes and is approximately dime size. Since the van was out I would imagine I have damage to that and maybe the roof to the garage and house. I will let you know later how it comes out.

Have a great day and I’ll be back when I can inbetween Miss Becky’s list of things she wants to do. Happy Wednesday to all…….

Essentially Esther