<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY..... 

Today is a universal celebration for the gift of love. Two people who find each other in this big world and pledge to love one another forever is the act of love. That gift and act is something of a mystery.

Ask someone why they love another and they can’t tell you. It cannot be defined with language….it can only be felt….and therefore it remains invisible between two people who experience that feeling together.

Some find that kind of love early, recognize it and spend their lives together. Some find it, don’t realize how seldom it comes along and hurry on. After settling for something less many realize what they have lost, too late.

Today I will not receive flowers, a box of candy or a card. I won’t even be able to touch the face of Rocky or feel his strong embrace…..I do not know why death separated us but I believe God, knowing our hearts, allowed us a few years together. For most of us we never know the “why” to events that happen in our lives.

I do believe that when two hearts reach across years and yearn for real love lost, miracles happen. Miracles need not be explained, but are forever held within the confines of the heart…..never to be lost again.

I will always be grateful for the love I have been given…..and though I see my lovers face no more we are joined together with an eternal bond. The tragedy is not losing love by death……but for ones who have never loved at all…..

Essentially Esther