<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Friday, October 05, 2007

LADIES, START YOUR ENGINES...... 

Friday again and I’m getting ready to go to Shawnee tomorrow. I had a garage door opener put on yesterday and today I went to drive the car out so I could get to some boxes…….well, guess what? It wouldn’t go up high enough to get the car out. I may be staying home.

I called the company who put the Geni in and they are supposedly sending a man by on his way home to fix my “problem.” The way I’m looking at it ……..they’re the ones who have the problem. When they left yesterday they said the bill would be sent in the mail.

Now since they don’t have their money and I have a Geni that won’t work I figure it’s going to be one big “stare down.” I’ve learned this from my cats and the other strays who come around. They just stop in their tracks take a big long look with ears drawn back and wait to see who flinches. Sooner or later one will slowly slink off like they just remembered they had something to do. The other cat of course takes this for a victory and starts laughing. (OK…..maybe not laughing. I threw that in.)

Well, I’d better get to some serious packing so I hope to see you Tuesday after Becky and I get home on Monday. Have a great Columbus Day weekend. Half the country doesn’t know what that is and the other half love when it comes around because State and Federal employees get the day off.

So whatever Monday is for y’all, I hope it’s a good one.

Until the next time, I am,
Essentially Esther