<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, August 23, 2007

FAREWELL TO ELLEN..... 

Those of us who followed Ellen and Curtis the past few years have a heavy heart tonight at her passing. She was a light in the darkness and a joy to know. Curtis was as tough as she was as they fought her cancer together…… but like Rocky and me, it wasn’t to be a successful outcome.

There are no words that can penetrate grief. It is a silence that cannot be invaded. I am better for having known Ellen as I did……and for Curtis who I grew fond of through Ellen’s writing.

The angels carried Ellen away this morning and angels will watch over Curtis. Please accept our condolences, Curtis, and know that your loss is also ours. We loved her and will miss her terribly……our prayers are with you.

Until the next time, I am,
Essentially Esther