<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, June 18, 2007

SAFELY HOME..... 

Just to let you know I’m back. I’ve had a very busy week but have had good help from Richard, Helen, Marie, Harold, Becky and Jonathan. As in any unforeseen circumstance it always helps to have a good support group and I certainly do.

Thank you for your prayers, love and concern over losing Dale. He was my buddy, my friend, my family history……and the last of the Andersen relation. It continues to dwindle on my side of the family tree but God has seen fit to extend family on Rocky’s side of the family.

Dale was a unique kind of guy. He was oh so handsome, very engaging and one of the best story tellers in the family. We grew up in a family of story tellers. Some of the stuff we told was even true. Rocky used to laugh and say, “As much as you guys talk, I bet some of it really happened.” Then he would laugh along with us. We loved to embellish just to color in the tale a little.

Dale was a very private person. He would love you, never question you and never give out more information than he wanted to. I respected that as everyone did who loved him. Dale lived life the way he wanted, was kind and unassuming and didn’t leave an enemy. It seems my life has been surrounded by good men. I feel very fortunate to have lived with some of the best.

I have faced up to some big losses in the past two months but I can still say without hesitation that God has been there through it all. He is my rock, my salvation and my provider. As long as He is ahead of me, behind me, over me and under me…..beside me, I will be safe and secure. My trust is in Him. I am grateful for the people He has put in my life as mentors, lovers friends and family.

I have been truly blessed……abundantly.

Essentially Esther