<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Saturday, June 09, 2007

MORE SADNESS..... 

I will be off line for a few days. My cousin, Dale, was found dead in his home and I am his only relative. I am going to Illinois to make arrangements and will keep John posted. I am leaving in the morning and John will post events as they emerge.

I am very sad as we were always close…..he was 10 years younger than me and had a wonderful talent for humor and story telling. He was very private and so I will honor that in his death.

Please pray for me as I go. Once I get to St. Louis I will meet Rocky’s brother, Richard and his wife Helen, who will go with me from there. Rocky’s sister Marie and husband Harold will keep one of the cars there until we return. The Rockenbachs are always great to offer help when needed and without Rocky I sure needed help with this for all the legal stuff.

God bless you until I’m hopefully back home safe and sound.

Until the next time, I am,
Essentially Esther