<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, April 05, 2007

SAD NEWS..... 

Today was not a day for good news. The CT showed pretty much what we expected so it wasn‘t a surprise, even though we hoped for better results. It was not to be this time. The cancer is growing larger in Rocky’s liver. There is nothing left we can do.

Dr. Morgan has put Hospice in touch with us upon returning home and a rep will be here later this afternoon. I will keep him at home with me and the pets, Becky will come and go as she can and we’ll be OK.

Rocky and I will live every day we have as long as we have breath. I am so happy to be the one who takes care of him on the end of his journey. No one can love him as much as I do.

I will try and post as often as I can and we know your prayers, love and support will travel with us. There is always a last chapter in every book and one day that last chapter will be written for each of us.

May God bless you all, richly…….

Until the next time, I am,
Essentially Esther