<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

PETS ARE PEOPLE TOO....... 

Some time back I printed off a FW we liked very much. Being pet lovers, we found this to be pretty interesting. You have to be a pet person to fully appreciate the article but here are a few excerpts and additions of my own.

Remember: Dogs and cats are better than kids because they eat less, don’t ask for money all the time, are easier to train, normally come when called, never ask to drive the car, and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food, the other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note the difference. The hallway is not a race track and beating me to the end of it is not the object…..I can fall faster than you can run so watch out.

I realize you think fur all over is admissible since it is called “fur”niture but when company comes please refrain from leaving your hair on everything. They aren’t used to furry clothing…..we are.

I appreciate the fact you don’t want to wear my clothes, don’t smoke, and don’t have to be entertained. Oh, and thank you for loving me like you do…..life wouldn’t be the same without you.

***********

Today is Clinic day so I’ll tack on the results when we are home late this afternoon.

Later......
CLINIC NEWS......nothing new to report. The bloodwork is good. Dr. Morgan gave Rocky some nausea pills that won't make him want to sleep 18 out of every 24 hours. He was given a different nausea medication. So next week we will get the next CEA number and this time I'm going to ask what it is.

Until tomorrow, I am,
Essentially Esther