<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

UPDATE ON ROCKY AND TUFFY..... 

This will be short but it will bring you up to date on Rocky and Tuffy. Rocky has been growing increasingly restless around home since his cancer is almost down to zero. These past months we have both concentrated on getting him to the point where he could pick his life up again and run with it. Mission accomplished!! Between God and good doctors he is looking and feeling great and has the medical reports to back us up on that. Tomorrow he goes back to work transporting patients to their doctor appointments. He is excited to be back in the groove as a wage-earner and to be driving again.

About Tuffy……he has had a very good day. He was up most of the day, enjoying his sunny window in the kitchen and even ate some tuna and ice-cream. So far, he hasn’t thrown it up and I’m really hoping he can keep it down. It seemed to be the meal of his choice. He was outside a while in the fresh air and sunshine and it did him a world of good…….thank you for the prayers, concern and love shown to Rocky and to Tuffy as well.

Me? I’m a happy camper. When my boys are feeling good and doing better I’m always 100 lbs lighter in the heart. It’s been a long road for Rocky who has surpassed all expectations and although I know Tuffy isn’t out of the woods yet, to see him have one good day out of so many bad ones makes me very happy.

I hope your day has been as hopeful and good as mine has been and I’ll see you back here tomorrow…….

Essentially Esther