<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OOOPS!!!..... 

Well, we knew sooner or later it was bound to happen. The CEA number was up seven points this time. It was like, OK, now we can relax…….the other shoe has finally dropped. Cancer isn’t a fair partner and we have been looking for some reversals somewhere……now it’s happened so it’s time to dig in and get primed for a hard month ahead.

We had run low on most of Rocky’s Integrated Medicine so he was about 3 weeks with partial doses. Also, we’ve been very busy and didn’t get to the juicing every day like we had been so there was another factor…….lastly, he’s been feeding his sweet tooth a little too much so I guess Esther will have to make sure she doesn’t bake anything. Nada. We are neither one very good at the occasional treat.

The sum of it all was we were getting a little too used to the numbers coming down and assumed we were doing well enough we could cheat a little. The problem with that is…..one cheat leads to two……you can’t just cheat once!! Had I made the rules for this I would have allowed a lot of cheating but cancer doesn’t see it my way.

Since Dr. Morgan didn’t look alarmed it didn’t scare us. He sort of looked at us like my teacher once who had to give me a “C” instead of my usual “A”……she didn’t need to tell me my work had slipped a little……I knew. So, back on our heads and on with the show…….we know the plan by now.

Rocky’s brother, Richard, called to tell us he had tickets for a Chief’s game in November. We will meet them in Kansas City and it will also give us a chance to see George. I need to write for our weekend reservations. It is a prize to look forward to as we work towards better numbers next month. Richard and Helen are treating Rocky to a special birthday present......and it will be great to see them again.

Hoping your numbers turn out right for you!! Win the lottery or something…….

Until tomorrow,
Essentially Esther