<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

QUICK NOTE..... 

Becky and I did well. She had the lowest cholesterol she’s had in years. I’m sure she mentioned it in her blog today……which I haven’t read yet. Mine was lower than last time also…….178 which was quite a bit lower than the hefty 248 last year. What can an old gal expect when ice-cream is her staple food? Of course I was put on pills last year so Becky says I’m “cheating” to have lower numbers. Sounds like a “spoil sport” to me……Ha Ha.

When we finished with all the tests we went for a nice lunch and enjoyed a treat to change up our usual fare……….then to the next appointment for Becky to find out what the plans are for her tooth. Not good. She will have surgery on Friday. To ease our concerns, we went to a couple of huge flea markets and bought some bargains……….then headed home. It was a fun day but I’m beginning to think fun is as much work as…..work!!! It is the heat factor, I’m sure.

Tomorrow is Rocky’s big day. I can hardly wait to find out about his progress on the cancer. When we get home I’ll put the news on the blog site so you will know. I am expecting really good news but then………I don’t want to throw caution to the wind and set myself up for a big letdown.

Lets just hope it’s good news. I’ll see you then.

Stay cool,
Essentially Esther