<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

GOING FOR THE NUMBERS AGAIN..... 

We go for Rocky’s fourth chemo tomorrow. Unless Dr. Morgan changes his mind he will add the Avastin once more to the mix. I’m hoping with Rocky’s great drop in the CEA number last week that it will be given again but we won’t know the effect it’s had until they draw blood in the morning. At least his system tolerated it so that’s a good thing.

Rocky’s appointment for lab is 8:30a.m. then we visit with Dr. Morgan or Dr. Suzi and then the I.V.’s begin. It took 9 hours last time but the nurse said the time on Avastin would decrease one-half hour each time so it will put us through by late afternoon.

I will put the stats on the site once we are home. It’s always a long day but I also know how interested and hopeful everyone is to hear about Rocky’s progress. So until then keep the prayers and good thoughts coming. I know a lot of you pray for Rocky and Ellen each day so I join with you to see them both well again, in remission and doing their thing. We hope all of you are able to do the same.

Until tomorrow,
Essentially Esther