<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Friday, June 30, 2006

AMBER..... 

Still no news about Amber. We have done all we can and now we just have to wait and wonder. We have walked the neighborhood many times and called everyone…….a friend called the police and one came last night at 9:00 to take a report. The radio station has had it on and the mystery continues.

Rocky, Becky and I have gone over a thousand times about what could have happened…….until there is nothing left to consider. She was such a tiny little helpless thing I can’t imagine anyone being cruel to her. She had such a sweet personality and was defenseless against any harm.

Of course, we all miss her and her bed is in this computer room so it is a constant reminder. I can’t bring myself to remove it in hopes she may come back somehow. I will let you know if we ever find out what happened to her.

Thank you for your concern and heartfelt sympathy. We appreciate all of you.

Until next time,
Essentially Esther