<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A MEETING WITH DR. WIEHE..... 

I had plans for tomorrow but they have been tossed aside for a meeting with Dr. Wiehe, in West Plains. I have had several conversations with him over the phone which enabled me to buy his book and now we will meet in person. Rocky is to have his fanny pack taken off at 11:30 a.m. (at the clinic) so we plan on meeting with Dr. Wiehe before that.

We will meet at his home to discuss the medicine, usage….. and changes needed in nutrition and life-style. A lot of it we all know and ignore, like getting the sugar and fat out of our life, processed foods etc; well, now it will happen because I’ve said before, that I’d rather have Rocky than my addiction to ice-cream. I have read that sugar is what cancer feeds on……..yikes!! I must be full of it with the amounts of sweets I indulge in.

Dr. Wiehe is a man who believes in total blending of the mind, body and soul. Man is not complete if either is missing. I am so anxious to visit with him and for him to meet Rocky so he can see the good health he has aside from the cancer. In talking with him before, he said Rocky’s strength and activity at his age is a definite benefit. We know one of the friends of cancer patients is optimism. The more focused and positive we are, the better.

I shall give you a report on our visit tomorrow afternoon when we are home again. I believe Dr. Wiehe is the third man God has put in our case to bring the healing we need. Dr. Eck, the surgeon, Dr. Morgan, the oncologist and Dr. Wiehe for Integrated Medicine are all excellent in their fields. These special men have and are doing all they can to bring Rocky time and quality of life. We are most grateful for their integrity, knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile.

Until tomorrow, then………
Essentially Esther