<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday AM Update: 

This is the text of an email I received from Becky at 5:30 AM on 3/15/06 - John

Good morning to you all,

I got a call in the night, about 2:30 from a lady here in town who got a collect call from Rocky at the hospital. She had transposed two numbers I guess. Anyway he had fallen out of bed and wanted me to call. The switchboard won't ring through to rooms in the middle of the night, so I got the floor nurse. He wasn't too helpful of course, saying that Rocky had 'climbed ' out of bed. He is very confused due to all of the meds he is on, and was sitting up in a chair. Suffice to say that after my debacle falling after abdominal surgery, we are headed back to the hospital this morning. I will contact you John, who can post updates for everyone on either your or moms blog.

I will email this evening and let you know what is going on. Prayers are welcome and necessary!

Love to all,
Becky