<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ELEVEN DAYS SINCE COMING HOME...... 

Today is a great day. The sun is shining, signs of Spring are everywhere, we are watching a new home go up across the street from us………and today we get to go outside and play.

Rocky made the big announcement last night that he was tired of “laying around” just watching TV. Oh he has walked every day, even increasing the length of his walk…..but…..you know how it is. Whether a caretaker or patient, we are all tied to “the situation” together. Eventually, the healing process tells the brain it is ready to move on.

Along with all those “Spring signs” came the fact that we had lots of little twigs…some bigger than others…all over one side of our yard. Rocky had observed them as he walked out to the mailbox every day and I have noticed them on my little jaunts to fill the bird baths. It was Rocky’s decision that today we would let it warm up first, then after lunch we would take the wheelbarrow and rakes and begin gathering them up.

I think I heard music playing just then. (sigh*)

The cats and Napoleon will love having us out in their domain. Any time we are out we draw a crowd….Callie, Lovey, Chevy and Napoleon. I’m sure they will enjoy our exercise period today. The thing I will enjoy most, is having all of the critters I love, together and having fun.

Yes, Rocky is one of my critters.

Until next time,
Essentially Esther