<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, January 30, 2006

I'M BACK.....KINDA 

Here I am with a shiny new Dell computer and everything is up and running. It arrived on Thursday and we sat looking at the big box in our living room until Sunday. Rocky’s daughter and family came for dinner and for Eddie to set up the pc. He had a full afternoon of getting the old one out and the new in…..then programming it with the desired options. Tonight Becky came down with the software to put Microsoft Word Processor in and take out one last thing. With Eddie’s help on the phone she was able to complete the required task and it’s now a lean, mean, running machine.

My thanks to Rocky’s brother, Richard and wife Helen, for the gift of a lifetime….to Eddie for his expertise and willing help….and to Becky for coming down one more time to take care of a “booger” in mom’s computer. I am very grateful for all of them.

Tomorrow instead of playing on my new toy Rocky and I will be leaving for Springfield for a routine doctor’s appointment for me. Hopefully on Wednesday I can resume Essentially Esther. I am missing the writing very much and am anxious to get back in the groove again.

I hope you have all had a good week while I was preoccupied with all this and I will soon be back to read and visit with you.

Until then,
Essentially Esther