<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, October 20, 2005

FAMILY UPDATE..... 

Well, things are shaping up to introduce a new family member soon. Becky will at last become a grandmother and I shall step up to be a great-grandmother. That’s pretty amazing, considering I’m only 39.

Along with all the flurry about that, Jennifer and husband Marc, also George are all coming for a week’s visit. They will arrive on Sunday and will be leaving the next Friday and Saturday……in different directions. Becky and I will feed and sleep everyone and by then I know we will be checking in on the new baby along with our other points of interest.

I am, of course, busy getting meals planned and doing as much as I can ahead on that. The baking is first and then the rest. Leaves are falling now in serious numbers and it is looking very much like Fall after summer temperatures all month.

Rocky and I have completed redecorating the kitchen and have begun on the living room. This will all be on hold until after our company leaves. With all of this in the works, I will be taking a sabbatical from Essentially Esther until Tuesday November 4th. I will drive Becky to (hopefully) the last orthopedic appointment on Monday the 3rd so it will be the last of our doctor, lunch and shopping fun for a while. With the holidays coming up that will probably be a good thing.

Have a good weekend, week beyond and I’ll catch up with you later on. I wish you all a happy Fall season………

Until then,
Essentially Esther