<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

NEWS SPECIAL FROM THE AFFLICKTED..... 

I won’t be able to blog until I get past the next few days. I’ve been running back and forth to see about Becky and her needs……….and Rocky, she and I had rented another booth at the Antique Barn beginning this month so he’s gone with a full driving schedule and she’s on the couch with a broken leg. I always seem to escape the mishap but am on tap to be the “back up” guy.

She is coming along very well but is pretty bored with TV right now. Something daytime folks have known all along…….nothing worth watching once you’ve heard the news 50-times on CNN. We go to Springfield today to be checked by the Orthopedic Surgeon and Becky is hoping for a “boot” so she can be up more. Once the immediate pain is over…..and the recuperation begins….it’s hard to sit still. Of course, I have only observed this from the family members I’ve been around……

I am going to do some marking, pick up some things at Becky’s and head for the Barn so y’all have a good day and when we hear what the OS guy has to say, one of us will be letting you know. Stay cool……..it’s a beast here……….we water daily.

Until next time,
Essentially Esther