<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

HEAT WAVE........ 

Sorry folks. No blog today. I got overheated again and I’m on strict orders to stay inside and rest. I know it’s serious when I come in and barf up my socks, accompanied by the shallow breathing, dizziness, weakness and feeling like I’m going to faint. Rocky and Becky are away at work and I just can’t worry them further with my insistence to water and pull weeds in my flower garden. Today was the day I realized how serious overheating can be. I was only out a half-hour so the time it takes for me to get to the danger zone has diminished to the point that it’s no longer feasible.

I’m resting with my feet up, drinking salt water and doing all the good things I should. I hope your day is better wherever you are and that you are smarter than I am about this awful heat spell. I’ll hopefully see you back here tomorrow.

I’m thinking of moving to the Northlands.

Until later, then……..
Essentially Esther