<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

WHERE IS ESTHER??????? 

My son John is thinking about getting a dog…..Becky is thinking about killing a cat…I am trying to finish a big project in the front yard which is a complete make-over. Becky has helped with a lions share…..Rocky when he is home….and the neighbors pitched in as well, loaning us their trailer to haul dirt, mulch…..a big tree, etc; etc; etc; Eldest child, George, may be faced with retirement if the government closes down the complex in Kansas City where he has worked going on 31-years. He is financially ready…….but not ready to be out of work. Hummmm. After our output on the front yard I don’t see Rocky and I retiring our second time very soon, either.

Oh well……..

We have a beautiful yard now……..

No worry.

Until tomorrow when I hope to return to my blogsite,
Essentially Esther