<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Saturday, February 05, 2005

SUPER BOWL WEEKEND....2005 

We have a wonderful week-end promised in the Ozarks. Springtime weather with shirt-sleeve temperatures will demand we get out and enjoy it. Rocky and I will be spending the day in Springfield for shopping and lunch. On Sunday we have church and football. No self-respecting fan would miss the Super Bowl and a fan I am. It looks like given the situation, I will be AWOL until Monday morning.

Have a great week-end everybody!! I hope your team wins and since my team isn’t there I’ll have to vote for that little cutie….Brady. There’s just something about that kid that makes me want to watch him play the game. Besides his good looks I think it’s something called….talent. He’s very good at what he does.

May the good Lord watch over you and yours….until we meet again.

Essentially Esther