<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Saturday, February 12, 2005

SATURDAY IS CALLING ME........ 

Saturday morning…..(put on your Mama Cass Elliott CD)

I meant to do my work (blog) today
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the
land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining
hand -
So what could I do but laugh and go?

Written by Richard Le Gallienne


We are all happy over Ellen’s good news yesterday. If you haven’t read it….get over to her blogsite and find out for yourselves. It was due time, if not past time.

Read the poem and you’ll know why I’m taking the week-end off….distractions of the nicest kind. Have a great week-end and we’ll meet back here on Monday. Do you have your Valentine a gift yet? Still time………..

See you Monday,
Essentially Esther