<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Monday, January 03, 2005

I'M LATE, I'M LATE, FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE.... 

I am starting the New Year out on a bad note. Not the way I’d planned. We have a dark and dreary day here….too warm at 65*…and I know this will not last….soon we will get that Canadian Clipper rushing at us with the fury of the Ice Queen and we shall be freezing and miserable. What does that have to do with me? Well, because of the rain….for some reason, the power went off when I was trying to blog earlier. Now, my time is gone and I can’t come up with a 1985 blog….I can’t even come up with a 2005 blog. In fact, I’m late for the next jump this old gal has to make.

I’ll just say we have been incredibly busy……I know, so have you…….and we have had lots of family (for which we are grateful and happy about)…moved our upstairs booth down and into our lower booth at the Antique Barn where we have been dealers for about six years. Trust me….it was a back breaking job and we’re still feeling it in our muscles. Becky’s computer died…….it is in the hospital waiting for a new hard drive. Becky is devastated….lost…almost crazy without her computer but she is coming here to read her emails so it’s a band-aid for her problem.

We are all well, very happy….had a wonderful holiday season all the way through, but I must confess…I won’t be back tomorrow, either. Becky, Rocky and I will be driving to Springfield for dental check-ups. I decided it was not productive to start 1985 one day and be gone the next….I’ll just skip Tuesday and see you on Wednesday……..we are really in a blog crunch here for different reasons.

I shall bore you all with the “good old days” of my life on Wednesday (and if I can’t come through on that promise you ain’t gonna see me again.) I can’t stand the humiliation of broken promises….I like to deliver.

Until tomorrow,
Essentially Esther